TRIPPY TRAIL MIX
One of our favorite recipes featured in the Cannabis Cleanse ebook from The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook, this is the perfect, lightly medicated snack to keep your stomach and tastebuds satisfied!
∙ 1/2 c. almonds
∙ 1/2 c. walnuts
∙ 1/2 c. dried goji berries
∙ 1/2 c. dried mulberries
∙ 1/4 c. pumpkin seeds
∙ 1/4 c. sunflower seeds
∙ 1 tbsp. real maple syrup
∙ 2 tbsp. cannabis-infused turmeric coconut oil*
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine almonds, walnuts, goji berries, mulberries, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together syrup and cannabisturmeric oil.
- Pour syrup and oil mixture over nuts and berries. Stir with a wooden spoon to coat mixture.
- Spread trail mix in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool and transfer to a labeled, airtight container.
- Store in the refrigerator.
THC content is dependent on oil used; refer to The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook for specifics.
*When infusing coconut oil for this recipe, add 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric for every tablespoon of oil.
Copyright © 2016 Kristen Williams, All Rights Reserved