I'm proud to announce that Hempsley has 6 upcoming events over the next month!!
It's been a long journey to get here.
On January 31, 2018, we had our 1-year anniversary of birthing Hempsley into the world. Over the past year, we have been laying a foundation in preparation for this very moment.
Since our Healing Herbs e-course held on Instagram back in November, we have been working to turn this education experience into a hands-on Wellness Workshop for our community, and we now officially have three upcoming dates! 2/24 from 2-4 pm, 2/27 from 6-8 pm, and 3/8 from 6-8 pm.
If you're in the Columbia, Missouri area and at all interested in learning more about how you can use herbs for wellness, I promise that you will not want to miss this!
We'll be going over:
- why and how herbs work, including terpene science
- various forms of herbs: fresh, dried, infusion, extraction, essential oils
- the four major methods of consumption: ingestion, topical, mucosal, inhalation
- therapeutic uses of 8 different herbs, including cannabis and an introduction to your endocannabinoid system
- how to make a: tincture, oil infusion, tea, smoking blend
And you'll get to:
- learn how to make your own tea bag from a coffee filter and craft two tea blends of your own
- learn how to make an herbal smoking blend and create one of your own to take home to try in your new GRAV taster
- customize our fresh lavender-infused, hemp oil body & hair butter with your own essential oils
- take home printed notes and recipe cards, plus get access to our complete mobile guide
Fee is $60, and free childcare is available! Seats are limited to ensure a quality learning experience so reserve your seat today!
But maybe you're not really into learning about all 8 of our herbs at Hempsley (rose, chamomile, lavender, rosemary, thyme, mullein, peppermint, and of course cannabis) and you really just have a few questions about cannabis or essential oils?
Join us at Office Hours!
When you live in a legal state like Colorado, California, or Oregon, you can walk into a dispensary and have all your cannabis questions answered by a knowledgable professional. When you live in a place like Missouri, that's not an option — cue, Office Hours.
Office Hours is my way of making myself available for anyone who wants to chat about cannabis or other natural, holistic approaches to health and wellness. If you're tired of Googling to try to find answers to your questions, or if you know someone who would benefit from learning or simply chatting about cannabis, we encourage you to stop by and say hi!
We will now be holding Office Hours at The Grind Coffee House in their Conference Room. At the top of every hour, I'll be giving a brief, 10-minute presentation on the endocannabinoid system and how you can access safe and legal CBD products right here in Missouri to support it, then I'll be available with an open-door for anyone who wants to stop by and ask questions.
- 2/15 from 10 am - 2 pm
- 2/25 from 2-6 pm
- 3/5 from 1-5 pm
at 4603 John Garry Drive, Columbia, MO 65203
If you're in the Columbia, Missouri area and interested in these events, let your friends know on Facebook!