Breakfast is often considered the most important meals of the day - but when you're trying to get out the door in the morning, it's often the meal that's skipped. This is a great recipe to prepare the night before - and you can easily take it on the go! Plus, if you use Highland Pantry's almond butters you'll get a great boost of cannabinoids to get your day started off right.
- 1/2 c. milk (unsweetened almond, coconut, hemp, or regular is all fine!)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 oz Highland Pantry Almond Butter (THC or CBD) or Regular almond butter
- 1 tbsp. natural sweetener (I used maple syrup - but honey also works!)
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- Banana or other fruits
- Lidded glass jar
- Cut banana (or other fruits) into bite-size slices
- Add all ingredients to jar and stir
- Leave in fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning!
Copyright © 2016 Kristen Williams, All Rights Reserved