1 lb. Italian sausage
2 large russet baking potatoes
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 c. kale, chopped
2 (8 oz.) cans chicken broth
4 c. water
1 c. Greek yogurt
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut in half, and then again into 1/4 inch slices.
2. Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces, then brown in the soup pot you will use.
3. Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir. Bring to a boil.
4. Add onions, potatoes, and garlic to pot. Cook on medium heat until potatoes are nearly done.
5. Turn to low heat and add both kale and Greek yogurt to the mixture.
6. Keep pot uncovered on medium heat. Allow kale to tender. Heat through and serve.
Copyright © 2016 Kristen Williams, All Rights Reserved